The process can vary depending on many factors including timeframe, size and scope of the project.
It is critical to contact our team during the planning stages of your project before any work begins.
- In our initial meeting with homeowners, we will discuss the scope and eligibility of the anticipated renovation projects. We will walk you through the entire process and what is needed for each step along with time estimates based on previous projects.
- Once you decide to work with Revive, we will begin our process to gather all pertinent information along with drawings and pictures if necessary.
- Revive will submit all related documentation to New York State in a timely manner.
- We will continue to follow up with New York State until approval has been received.
- Once approval has been received we will notify you immediately so renovation work can begin.
NOTE: Completion of the Phase 1 (Part 1 and Part 2) application must be processed and approved by NYS before renovation work begins.
- After your renovation project is complete Revive will review the completed work, applicable receipts, and process the final NYS application for final approval.
- Final approval comes in the form of an Official Approval Letter from NYS OPRHP. This letter needs to be included and processed with your NYS income taxes.
NOTE: Please consult a licensed tax professional to make sure your NYS approval letter is properly submitted to New York State.